Wedding Photography Contract
1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: AConti Media and client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of AConti Media Photography and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by AConti Media.
2. If the photographer, Anthony Conti, cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held to AConti Media. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or otherwise lost or damaged with fault on the part of the photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits AConti Media liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. In the event of an extenuating circumstance on AConti Media’s part, AConti Media will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the retainer fee. AConti Media will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, AConti Media must be notified 60 days before the wedding day; if not, AConti Media will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. AConti Media also has 90 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, AConti Media will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
5. A 25% retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The 25% retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change. The 25% retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre wedding arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. The remaining balance is due one week prior to the wedding date.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. The contract is based AConti Media’s current pricing at the time of booking. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. (Applies to all product orders and collections.)
8. It is understood that AConti Media is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding or engagement session unless express permission is given by AConti Media.
9. AConti Media will choose the best images from the engagement session (if applicable) and the wedding day. AConti Media does not show un-edited images, nor involve the clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. AConti Media spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that AConti Media will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that are unappealing (i.e. eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet AConti Media ‘s high professional standards will get deleted immediately).
10. The wedding images will be displayed in an online gallery within 6-8 weeks of your wedding day. The online gallery will be available for 8 weeks. If you wish to order prints, there will be an option to purchase prints from a link given to you by AConti Media.
11. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of print release USB after the online gallery has been posted.
12. Two plates of food must be provided at the reception for the photographer and assistant if requested.
13. An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding or a timeline should be discussed and created between the Client and AConti Media.
14. If the wedding is located 2 hours or more away from Pittsburgh then a hotel room must be booked and paid for by the Client for AConti Media.
15. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs elsewhere without AConti Media’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on AConti Media’s website, blog or Facebook page, including all potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law. Additionally, it is illegal to post any of AConti Media’s work on the Internet, blogs, and social networking sites, without the express permission of the photographer. The only exception to this is if you have purchased the print release USB provided to you by AConti Media.